Prior to each meeting, please list your progress on your 3 most important tasks from the past week and 3 targets for the upcoming week on our excel spreadsheet.
- If you don’t have access to this document, please see Dan Smyth
- Update your progress and targets prior to the meeting to minimize wasted time
- Bring a list of the 3 key points that are most relevant to the rest of the team to report at the meeting (can be progress and/or targets)
The objectives of our meetings are to:
- Help people work around road blocks
- Connect team members to people and resources they may not realize are available
- Ensure each of our projects are aligned with the goals of the of the team and Toronto Rehab